Beaumont Personal Injury Attorneys
CALL TOLL FREE: 409-842-3890
A case of ‘personal injury’ can be defined as any instance of harm or damage, be it physical, financial, verbal, or otherwise, caused by some other person or party with either an intent to harm or failure to prevent. Accidental injuries are the fourth leading cause of death in the United States, and seeking reparations in the aftermath can be a tricky situation. If you are one of the thousands of Texas residents who have been involved in any case or form of personal injury, the personal injury attorneys from Carabin Shaw are here for you.
Beaumont Personal Injury Settlements
What can be considered a case of ‘personal injury’ depends entirely upon each individual circumstance. Even cases of personal injury which do not result in death cause financial strain, physical pain, and other stresses.
As you attempt to recover these damages in the aftermath, presence of a personal injury attorney serving Beaumont may prove to be your most important asset.
The most common forms of personal injury include:
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful death can include any example of fatality brought on by another person or party’s negligence, carelessness, or misconduct.
- Medical Malpractice
- When you enlist the services of a medical professional, there is a basic understanding that they will provide for your needs to the best of their ability. Misdiagnosis and wrongful medication dosage are common examples of medical malpractice.
- Auto Accidents
- Perhaps the most commonly experienced form of ‘personal injury’ is the automobile collision. Approximately 6 million Americans are injured in car accidents each year. Liability and insurance companies are best dealt with by a legal professional.
- Workplace Injuries
- Especially in a state like Texas, where many workers are employed by the oil and gas industry, there is daily chance for danger in the workplace. Depending where you work, these can include fires and burns, accidental drowning, accidental poisoning, slips and falls, etc. Texas is one of the few states that does not require employers to provide workers compensation for their workers.
- If an aggressor instigates a physical altercation, and their actions can be proved as the source of the altercation, you have a right to pursue legal action against them.
- Dog/Animal Bites
- When you are bitten by someone else’s dog, it is generally understood as the owner of the pet who assumes responsibility for your injuries. If they require extensive medical attention or treatment, the pet’s owner may be held accountable.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Beaumont Texas
If you live in Beaumont and you are one of the countless Texans dealing with the effects of a personal injury case and you are unsure where to turn to for guidance, look no further than the personal injury attorneys serving Beaumont at Carabin Shaw.
The presence of an attorney might be your most important asset moving forward.
A few of the most important reasons why you should hire always hire an attorney include:
- Your damages may be even more far reaching than you initially realize
- Insurance companies are there to save themselves money
- Proving a case can be a lengthy and arduous process
- The process of filing a successful settlement often requires compliance with strict rules and regulations
Because the parameters of what can be considered ‘personal injury’ are so wide-reaching, the amount and severity of physical injury is different in each case. At Carabin Shaw, our personal injury lawyers in Beaumont can help you seek reparations for any of a number of injuries related to your case of personal injury. These typically include:
- Broken Bones
- Spinal Injury
- Brain/Head Trauma
Damages which are able to be recovered may extend even further than the obvious physical setbacks associated with personal injury. Legal guidance can help you secure compensation for various other areas of your life after the accident, including:
- Job Loss
- Wage Loss (time away from work)
- Medication Costs
- Hospital Bills
- Rehabilitation (Physical and Otherwise)